BCAA’s are essential amino acids which are chiefly responsible for increasing the rate of muscle protein synthesis as well as enhancing the cell’s capacity for muscle building – making BCAA’s unique and highly sought after supplement used by professional athletes.
Mix 1 rounded scoop (3.35g) with 175ml water or 2 rounded scoops with 350ml water. Adjust dosage to suit your physical and nutritional requirements. Take 1 – 3 serving daily.
- BCAA’s target genes that increase the cell’s muscle-building capacity resulting in an acceleration of muscle protein synthesis.
- BCAA’s also helps block the onset of exercise-related fatigue by selective blocking of fatigue-inducing neurotransmitters; this allows you to attain a higher level of physical and mental performance for longer.
- Essential Vitamin complex of Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 and B12 helps the body cope during high-intensity exercise by supporting the metabolism through creation, repair and regulation of red blood cells, DNA and hormone production.
- Scientifically determined 2:1:1 BCAA ratio.
- Instantised BCAA’s – easy spoon mix formula.
- Stack with other supplements for synergistic effects or use as a stand-alone supplement.
- No added sugar.