Through repetitive use during sports and intense exercise or age and genetic factors, joint cartilage wears down over time, this leads to a degeneration of the joint condition that often causes pain and may lead to osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is a disease of the joints such as the knee or hip, when the joint loses sufficient cartilage this triggers the bone to grow in order to try to repair the damage.
But this bone growth may make the situation worse because the joint becomes more painful, which affects physical function and ability to use the joint.
2 Capsule, with two meals, daily.
For advanced athletes: Double up if needed
- Joint health
- Bone health
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Provide major pain relief
- Reduce nausea
- Slightly delays the progression of knee osteoarthritis
- Help with joint pain and stiffness, and other symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Ease digestion
- Promotes gut health
- Reduce heart burn and act as a nasal decongestant.